with a smile and song. ✨💖⭐️ #EverAfterEntertainment #princessparty #atlanta
I'm basically Wendy Darling with better judgement.
So looks like tumblr sucks and deleted my original post, I’ll try this one more time and if they delete it I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry for everyone who entered before, but here are the rules again…
TSUM TSUM GIVEAWAY!!!!
I haven’t done a giveaway in a long time so decided to do this one!
FIRST PLACE: One large tsum of choice, and five small tsum tsums of choice.
SECOND PLACE: One medium tsum of choice, and three small tsum tsums of choice.
THIRD PLACE: Five small tsum tsums of choice.
All prizes depend on what disneystore.com currently has in stock when contest is over.
- MUST be following me. This is a thank you for all my lovely followers! I will check.
- Reblogs ONLY, likes do not count. Reblog as many times as you want!
- MUST have your ask box OPEN. If you do not respond within three days of me contacting you, I will pick a new winner.
- I WILL ship worldwide!
END DATE: Octocber 29, 5 PM eastern time
I will use random.org to pick the three winners!
the queen wearing a hoodie whilst driving a range rover
“the thug life chose me”
Not to mention that’s the most royal fuckin hoodie it’s floral and it has bobby pins in it to KEEP IT ON HER HEAD.
This is art.
Never be afraid to wear all the bright colors you want. You do not have to stick to the purples, dark blues & blacks because they’re more “suitable” for your dark skin, and bright colors make your dark skin “stand out” too much.
Wear the all the neons, pinks, yellows, bright red, white and anything else you want because your dark skin is beautiful and should flaunt it all you want.
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
marilyn is my biggest role model so don’t even go there
and let’s not forget this
Ella Fitzgerald was not allowed to play at the popular Mocambo, in Hollywood, because of her race. Marilyn, who loved her music and supported civil rights, called the owner of the Mocambo and told him that if he booked Ella immediately, she would take a front table every night. The owner said yes, and Marilyn was there, front table, every night. After that, Ella never had to play in a small jazz club again.
"She was an unusual woman – a little ahead of her times. And she didn’t know it." - Ella Fitzgerald about Marilyn Monroe
OH SHIT YOU JUST GOT SERVED
I got goosebumps reading this. Amazing.
Marilyn Monroe was an amazing woman and anyone who says otherwise just because she happened to also be a sex symbol of her time is a dumb ass.
Long before the Maleficent movie, Disney released a hilarious book called My Side of the Story where Maleficent and Aurora both told their respective sides of the story with some great illustrations. Maleficent claims of course she was only looking out for Aurora and Phillip’s best interests, despite those pesky fairies. And poor Phillip is constantly described by both sides as always being a total mess and “smelling like a horse.” (Also Aurora says he has dimples so deep you could ”plant corn in them” and “deep enough to mine for gold.”)